Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Grocery Haul and Bella says Hi...

On Sunday Night, I realized that I needed to restock my house after a long weekend away....so off to the grocery store stores I went! I ended up making short stops at Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and Walmart.  I have favorite products from each but considering that 4 things cost about $77 dollars at Whole Foods...I need to spend wisely!

Starting off the week on a healthy note is so important to me.  It really sets me up for the week and makes me so much more conscious of what my meals will consist of.  

So here's what I got:

  •  spring mix
  • frozen veggies (green beans and asparagus)
  • frozen berries ( strawb, blueb, and blackberries)


  •  organic fat free milk
  • plain greek yogurt
  • low fat cottage cheese
  • egg whites
  • raw oats and maple oats (Better Oats Brand is amazing!!)


  •  Vegan cornbread (had to try it!)
  • New CLIF: coconut choc chip, carrot cake, cool mint (Thanks Tracie for reminding me to get these!)


  •  Quinoa
  • organic ground chicken breast
  • pasta (whole wheat and spinach)
  • artichoke hearts, olives (for a recipe)
  • Amy's veg barley soup and Health Valley NO SALT chicken soup



  • New Blender Bottle
  • Metabolic reset shake mix
These groceries will last me a lot longer than a week and will hopefully be used in some great new healthy and tasty recipes :-)


Can't forget:

This little nugget of cuteness says Hello!
She wanted to show off her new corduroy jacket :-)
"Why do you torture me with this camera?"


Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. check here

    Here is my blog bankruptcy attorney lawyer
    Here is my web page - bankruptcy law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Government Mobile phones

    My web blog :: lawyer search engine optimization
    Feel free to surf my page ... leads for lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Investigate This Site

    Review my homepage :: seo for attorneys
    Also visit my weblog ; attorney lead generation

    ReplyDelete